Just a quick post to show off the 'filled every craving I've had for the last month' epic Menchies mix I indulged in at The Myer Centre food court on Friday evening. Menchies is a self serve yoghurt/ice-cream place where you pay by the weight of your cup. They have a good range of flavours, most of which are gluten free and many are low sugar and carb aswell. They also have a range of toppings from M&M's to fruit which are the fun part of mixing your creation. The choice on this visit was a combo of peanut butter, cake batter and strawberry yoghurts with tiny teddies, mini Oreos, freckles, Fruchocs, gummy bears, white milk buttons, strawberries and cookie dough toppings finished off with a good drizzle of Hershys chocolate sauce. Grand total of $9 something. This absolutely hit the spot on all the non paleo cravings I had been having for a little while (in particular the tiny teddies and freckles...however the cookie dough was just a little bit of the oh my god give me more kind of good).

No comments:
Post a Comment