Saturday, 19 October 2013

Eggless October Menu


Another visit to Eggless, (see previous visits here and here) this time to try out some customer voted favourites that I'd missed out on in previous months! After looking at the online menu me and my friend had both already made firm decisions about the dishes we wanted to order :). When we arrived the place was busy as usual but we only waited for around 5 minutes. Service was quick, fun and friendly as always and we were given a rundown of the tasting platter and specials. 

I ordered the Moroccan cheesecake which was available as part of the seven deadly sins menu. This white chocolate cheesecake had a decadent combination of rose cream, pomegranates, pistachios and rose perisan fairy floss. Not only was it super pretty, it was absolutely delicious (it certainly lived up to being the sin of lust!). The cheesecake was firm but creamy the rose taste reminded me of turkish delight and the pomegranate added the perfect complementary tart flavour pop. Eggless really know how to do a good cheesecake. For my drink I went with the lychee oolong tea again, I really like this tea, it's fresh and sweet with a gorgeous scent.




My friend missed the 'I can't believe its not snickers' sundae two months ago and was firmly set on trying it out! The sundae was made of house churned peanut butter ice cream, butterscotch sauce, roasted peanuts and a chocolate ganache. My friend said the sundae was awesome, and that the ice-cream flavour was amazing. It definitely had a real peanut butter taste and the nuts added a good textural crunch.



When we left we had another great chat with the owner. This place really knows how to do customer service and make you feel like your valued as a customer, they also make the dining experience really fun. I really do love Eggless and highly recommend them if your looking for a really top quality, unique dessert and a good night out.

Eggless on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment