Tuesday, 9 July 2013
Macaron from Please Say Please
I don't drink coffee, but I've been told that Please Say Please do an amazing one. I follow them on Facebook as hubby is a big coffee drinker. On Monday a photo of some amazing looking macarons appeared in my feed from Please Say Please, and as I was in town I decided to pick one up for me and hubby to share after dinner. Dubbed the 'Willy Wonkaroon' this macaron has to be the prettiest I've seen, not only was it pink and purple it had a coating of gold and silver shimmer! Flavour-wise it was a unique combination of salted vanilla bean, dark chocolate, burnt toffee, lemon zest and roasted peanuts. Have to say, possible the best macaron I've had, really good crunch, not full of air, a decent amount of filling and a super delicious combination of flavours. Please Say Please change macaron flavour on a weekly basis I think, but I'd certainly recommend grabbing one if your in the area or looking for something sweet to go with their coffee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment